terça-feira, 8 de junho de 2010

Download - Songs About Love


Disc 1/2

1. Black Eyed Peas – Meet Me Halfway
2. Taylor Swift – Love Story
3. Gwen Stefani – Cool
4. Orianthi – According To You
5. Jay Sean Ft. Lil Wayne – Down
6. Jordin Sparks Duet With Chris Brown – No Air
7. Pink – Glitter In The Air
8. Vanessa Amorosi – Perfect
9. Daniel Merriweather – Could You
10.Mariah Carey – I Want To Know What Love Is
11.Onerepublic – Apologise
12.Fergie – Big Girls Don’t Cry
13.Mike – Rain
14.Amy Winehouse – Back To Black
15.Nelly Furtado – All Good Things (Come To An End)
16.Pussycat Dolls – I Hate This Par
17.Maroon 5 – She Will Be Loved
18.Hoobastank – The Reason
19.Brian Mcfadden – Like Only A Woman Can

Disc 2/2

1. U2 – Sweetest Thing
2. Wet Wet Wet – Love Is All Around
3. ABBA – Lay All Your Love On Me
4. Spandau Ballet – True
5. Rod Stewart – Handbags & Gladrags 3:55
6. Elvis Costello – She
7. Dusty Springfield – You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me
8. Barry White – You’re The First, The Last, My Everything
9. Robert Palmer – Addicted To Love
10.Paul Weller – You Do Something To Me
11.Cc – I’m Not In Love
12.The Jackson 5 – I’ll Be There
13.Womack & Womack – Teardrops
14.The Temptations – My Girl
15.Marvin Gaye – How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
16.Extreme – More Than Words
17.Elton John – Your Song
18.Cher – If I Could Turn Back Time
19.Stevie Wonder – My Cherie Amour
20.The Commodores – Three Times A Lady

Hospedagem: Megaupload

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário